Thursday 9 May 2013

Handal Resources Berhad (Stock Code: 7253)

Hope you guys managed to capture  gains from DIALOG, GAMUDA, MRCB, E&O, SUPERMAX and all my other recommendations. Of course, no one's perfect but my thorough background analysis should have helped to limit your losses. 

Of course, in an upwards market anyone can claim to be a genius. So, in this latest write-up, I will cover a company that I've been following for sometime. Though I have not bought any shares in it, since I'm in such a good mood today, I've decided to share it with you guys out there!

Handal Resources Berhad (Stock Code 7253) have been trading very lightly since beginning of the year, peaking at RM0.45. Today it closed at RM0.395
With all the buzz that similar companies have received lately, such as the likes of TH HEAVY, and ALAM MARITIM, I thought it might be time for us all to have a look at Handal.

Handal Resources Berhad (HANDAL: Stock Code 7253)


For one, I like the name: Handal means "Smart" or "Skillful" in Malay. At the risk of sounding shallow in my analysis, its profit margins are quite similar as compared to THHEAVY and ALAM MARITIM. Also, I like the current price in which it is trading at, which presents a good bottom, and entry price. 

At only 160 million shares being issued, and a market capitalization of RM63.2 million, this presents a really good opportunity and upside potential for speculators. Even THHEAVY is valued at RM500 million. Besides, Handal is trading well below its Net Tangible Assets Per Share of RM0.63

That said, with plenty of projects expected to be coming in, as higher oil prices will definitely drive more exploration for oil by the region's oil companies. Projects that are not economical when oil prices were low, are now worth the risk. Handal will be servicing these companies. 

Anyway, more information here: http://www.handalresources.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment