Friday 11 May 2012

Penny Stock Summary (11th May 2012)

Good weekend all!

This week I speculated a little into DVM. Particularly tempted due to the announcement that big block of shares has been acquired by an institutional investor/speculator. Whether or not game has ended, am not sure. But I'm already out on the announcement they sold off some shares. 

I also speculated in FOCUS, as I expected some major announcement for the overwhelming trading volume on Thursday. It didnt happen, and price was dropping from weak buying and moderately heavy selling. Sold it today. Price closed at 15 sen. 

Overall, I'm still confident in RA, though it hit a low of 9 sen today. I'm still advocating to collect, and average down if you can. This is by no means watered down confidence in the company. Collecting when the market is overreacting is the best given the current situation. Hold for longer term. Even buy the warrants as it will give tremendous value. Quarterly report will be out this month. So, watch out!

As for Gamuda-CS it fell to 2.5sen, and closed at 3 sen. Still healthy buying, considering it's still cheaply priced compared to other warrants which are close to exercise price. Most are priced at 4 to 5 sen range.
Doing that comparison is of course ain't good enough for me. Anyway, my justification was in previous posts. Construction sector is overweight, and there's active transactions on Gamuda mother shares. Play cautiously.
Good luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment